Jul 2017 Ensure Paint Consistency
Avoid making simple mistakes that result in peeling, flaking, blistering and wrinkling.
- Outdoor painting in Winter is not recommended in Sydney. During the colder months, the weather becomes more challenging and affects painting quality.
- Preparation of your surfaces is extremely important for Sydney painters because the longevity of the paint job depends entirely on surface preparation.
- Different exterior surfaces require tailored preparation. We recommend you seek professional help from The Colour Palette for the best surface preparation techniques.
- Invest in a top quality exterior paint which can adhere tightly to the surface.
- Use high quality rollers and brushes for a thicker and more uniform coat of paint.